Putting PDF into PodPress feed?

  • kscolligan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2008
      Hi there,

      I use PodPress for my podcast feed. Works great for MP3's.

      But if I wanted to stick a PDF into the feed, could I just add it with
      PodPress just like any other media file?

      (I'm guessing I'd have to disable the player.)

      I can just try it, I suppose, but hate to update the live feed when
      I'm not sure what will happen.

      Thanks,
      Kevin

      Well Told Tales
      pulp-fiction podcast

      http://WellToldTales.com
    • Rick Stringer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2008
        Kevin,

        PDF files work great in PodPress. You don't have to disable the
        player. Just put the link to the PDF in the field where you would
        normally put the link to the audio file.

        Rick
        ___________________________
        Parsec Award Winner 2006 & 2007
        Variant Frequencies Podcast
        http://www.variantfrequencies.com
        The Failed Cities Monologues
        http://www.podiobooks.com/title/the-failed-cities-monologues/

        On May 30, 2008, at 6:58 PM, kscolligan wrote:

        > Hi there,
        >
        > I use PodPress for my podcast feed. Works great for MP3's.
        >
        > But if I wanted to stick a PDF into the feed, could I just add it with
        > PodPress just like any other media file?
        >
        > (I'm guessing I'd have to disable the player.)
        >
        > I can just try it, I suppose, but hate to update the live feed when
        > I'm not sure what will happen.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Kevin
        >
        > Well Told Tales