Re: [podcasters] Feedback PSA

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 15 , May 29, 2008
      Well, as a PSA, I suppose the idea is you know who you're listening to.
      Or you ought to. So, if the person you're listening to is speaking
      intelligently, you go looking for More Stuff from that intelligent and
      articulate individual.

      And if you don't go looking, no harm done. Anyway, I have both versions
      downloaded. I will probably play the Unclean version (he said, holding up
      his fingers in the sign of the cross, and chanting, "Unclean! Unclean!")
      So, if they come looking for Nobilis, or ask me how to find More Stuff
      from Nobilis, it ain't my fault. ;-)

      It was 29 May 2008, when Nobilis commented:

      --

      Grizzly's Growls Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
      Twitter: <https://twitter.com/grizzlysgrowls>