Re: One Hundred Episodes!

  • cianmacmahon
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2008
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@...> wrote:

      > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sure! Say that this shouldn't be on the group, but I don't care!
      > > Because I am still recovering from the slight rush of posting View
      > > From The Quad episode ONE HUNDRED! I'm not going to jump to say that
      > > I'm the youngest podcaster to reach this mark, because I'm probably
      > > not. I'm still working on finding out what age Daniel from Apple
      > > Universe is. If he is 17.... BOOM!
      > >
      > > So anyway, said episode is available with almost no fanfare (I wanted
      > > to shout "EPISODE 100, BI*$£ES" but then I would have to mark explicit
      > > and piss off the advertisers. Maybe I will do it in CD version
      > > sometime.) at www.ViewFromTheQuad.com.
      > >

      > > Ooooooo-Yea.
      > >

      > Turns out that "Daniel is a sophomore in High School where he plays
      > drums for the Jazz and Wind Ensemble." Not being in the US, I had no
      > idea what "Sophomore" was, so I asked google, and it told me that A
      > 3-year-old horse is referred to as a sophomore.
      > Oh, it also seems to mean second year in collage.
      >
      > One off the list... Anybody else have anybody younger then 16 who has
      > reached 100 episodes (preferably still going)

      Damn. He lies. He is actually 15.

      Oh well. There go my chances.
    • sethharwoodpodcast
      Message 2 of 6 , May 27, 2008
        Cian,

        Congrats, man!! You're still the best youngest podcaster in my book! Congratulations on
        reaching this EPIC milestone.

        You rock.

        Seth

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@...> wrote:

        > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Sure! Say that this shouldn't be on the group, but I don't care!
        > > > Because I am still recovering from the slight rush of posting View
        > > > From The Quad episode ONE HUNDRED! I'm not going to jump to say that
        > > > I'm the youngest podcaster to reach this mark, because I'm probably
        > > > not. I'm still working on finding out what age Daniel from Apple
        > > > Universe is. If he is 17.... BOOM!
        > > >
        > > > So anyway, said episode is available with almost no fanfare (I wanted
        > > > to shout "EPISODE 100, BI*$£ES" but then I would have to mark explicit
        > > > and piss off the advertisers. Maybe I will do it in CD version
        > > > sometime.) at www.ViewFromTheQuad.com.
        > > >

        > > > Ooooooo-Yea.
        > > >

        > > Turns out that "Daniel is a sophomore in High School where he plays
        > > drums for the Jazz and Wind Ensemble." Not being in the US, I had no
        > > idea what "Sophomore" was, so I asked google, and it told me that A
        > > 3-year-old horse is referred to as a sophomore.
        > > Oh, it also seems to mean second year in collage.
        > >
        > > One off the list... Anybody else have anybody younger then 16 who has
        > > reached 100 episodes (preferably still going)
        > >

        > Damn. He lies. He is actually 15.
        >
        > Oh well. There go my chances.

      • John McJunkin
        Message 3 of 6 , May 27, 2008
          Yep Cian - keep up the good work!

          John F. McJunkin
          Avalon Podcasting, LLC
          877-MY-PODCAST
          (877-697-6322)
          480-219-8800 (in AZ)
          866-401-2354 FAX
          john@...
          http://www.avalonpodcasting.com

          On May 27, 2008, at 11:00 AM, sethharwoodpodcast wrote:

          > Cian,
          >
          > Congrats, man!! You're still the best youngest podcaster in my
          > book! Congratulations on
          > reaching this EPIC milestone.
          >
          > You rock.
          >
          > Seth
          >
          > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@> wrote:

          > View
          > say that
          > probably

          > (I wanted
          > explicit

          > > > Turns out that "Daniel is a sophomore in High School where he
          > plays
          > > > drums for the Jazz and Wind Ensemble." Not being in the US, I
          > had no
          > > > idea what "Sophomore" was, so I asked google, and it told me
          > that A
          > > > 3-year-old horse is referred to as a sophomore.
          > > > Oh, it also seems to mean second year in collage.
          > > >
          > > > One off the list... Anybody else have anybody younger then 16
          > who has
          > > > reached 100 episodes (preferably still going)
          > > >

          > > Damn. He lies. He is actually 15.
          > >
          > > Oh well. There go my chances.

        • Cian Mac Mahon
          Message 4 of 6 , May 28, 2008
            Thanks!
            Now on to the next one hundred. And I thought I was running out of
            ideas back at episode 85...
            Cian Mac Mahon
            Professional Teenage Podcaster
            Available for voice work, consulting