Re: One Hundred Episodes!

  • cianmacmahon
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2008
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@...> wrote:

      > Sure! Say that this shouldn't be on the group, but I don't care!
      > Because I am still recovering from the slight rush of posting View
      > From The Quad episode ONE HUNDRED! I'm not going to jump to say that
      > I'm the youngest podcaster to reach this mark, because I'm probably
      > not. I'm still working on finding out what age Daniel from Apple
      > Universe is. If he is 17.... BOOM!
      >
      > So anyway, said episode is available with almost no fanfare (I wanted
      > to shout "EPISODE 100, BI*$£ES" but then I would have to mark explicit
      > and piss off the advertisers. Maybe I will do it in CD version
      > sometime.) at www.ViewFromTheQuad.com.
      >

      > Ooooooo-Yea.

      Turns out that "Daniel is a sophomore in High School where he plays
      drums for the Jazz and Wind Ensemble." Not being in the US, I had no
      idea what "Sophomore" was, so I asked google, and it told me that A
      3-year-old horse is referred to as a sophomore.
      Oh, it also seems to mean second year in collage.

      One off the list... Anybody else have anybody younger then 16 who has
      reached 100 episodes (preferably still going)
    • cianmacmahon
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2008
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@...> wrote:

        > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Sure! Say that this shouldn't be on the group, but I don't care!
        > > Because I am still recovering from the slight rush of posting View
        > > From The Quad episode ONE HUNDRED! I'm not going to jump to say that
        > > I'm the youngest podcaster to reach this mark, because I'm probably
        > > not. I'm still working on finding out what age Daniel from Apple
        > > Universe is. If he is 17.... BOOM!
        > >
        > > So anyway, said episode is available with almost no fanfare (I wanted
        > > to shout "EPISODE 100, BI*$£ES" but then I would have to mark explicit
        > > and piss off the advertisers. Maybe I will do it in CD version
        > > sometime.) at www.ViewFromTheQuad.com.
        > >

        > > Ooooooo-Yea.
        > >

        > Turns out that "Daniel is a sophomore in High School where he plays
        > drums for the Jazz and Wind Ensemble." Not being in the US, I had no
        > idea what "Sophomore" was, so I asked google, and it told me that A
        > 3-year-old horse is referred to as a sophomore.
        > Oh, it also seems to mean second year in collage.
        >
        > One off the list... Anybody else have anybody younger then 16 who has
        > reached 100 episodes (preferably still going)

        Damn. He lies. He is actually 15.

        Oh well. There go my chances.
      • sethharwoodpodcast
        Message 3 of 6 , May 27, 2008
          Cian,

          Congrats, man!! You're still the best youngest podcaster in my book! Congratulations on
          reaching this EPIC milestone.

          You rock.

          Seth

          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@...> wrote:

          > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Sure! Say that this shouldn't be on the group, but I don't care!
          > > > Because I am still recovering from the slight rush of posting View
          > > > From The Quad episode ONE HUNDRED! I'm not going to jump to say that
          > > > I'm the youngest podcaster to reach this mark, because I'm probably
          > > > not. I'm still working on finding out what age Daniel from Apple
          > > > Universe is. If he is 17.... BOOM!
          > > >
          > > > So anyway, said episode is available with almost no fanfare (I wanted
          > > > to shout "EPISODE 100, BI*$£ES" but then I would have to mark explicit
          > > > and piss off the advertisers. Maybe I will do it in CD version
          > > > sometime.) at www.ViewFromTheQuad.com.
          > > >

          > > > Ooooooo-Yea.
          > > >

          > > Turns out that "Daniel is a sophomore in High School where he plays
          > > drums for the Jazz and Wind Ensemble." Not being in the US, I had no
          > > idea what "Sophomore" was, so I asked google, and it told me that A
          > > 3-year-old horse is referred to as a sophomore.
          > > Oh, it also seems to mean second year in collage.
          > >
          > > One off the list... Anybody else have anybody younger then 16 who has
          > > reached 100 episodes (preferably still going)
          > >

          > Damn. He lies. He is actually 15.
          >
          > Oh well. There go my chances.

        • John McJunkin
          Message 4 of 6 , May 27, 2008
            Yep Cian - keep up the good work!

            John F. McJunkin
            Avalon Podcasting, LLC
            877-MY-PODCAST
            (877-697-6322)
            480-219-8800 (in AZ)
            866-401-2354 FAX
            john@...
            http://www.avalonpodcasting.com

            On May 27, 2008, at 11:00 AM, sethharwoodpodcast wrote:

            > Cian,
            >
            > Congrats, man!! You're still the best youngest podcaster in my
            > book! Congratulations on
            > reaching this EPIC milestone.
            >
            > You rock.
            >
            > Seth
            >
            > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@> wrote:

            > View
            > say that
            > probably

            > (I wanted
            > explicit

            > > > Turns out that "Daniel is a sophomore in High School where he
            > plays
            > > > drums for the Jazz and Wind Ensemble." Not being in the US, I
            > had no
            > > > idea what "Sophomore" was, so I asked google, and it told me
            > that A
            > > > 3-year-old horse is referred to as a sophomore.
            > > > Oh, it also seems to mean second year in collage.
            > > >
            > > > One off the list... Anybody else have anybody younger then 16
            > who has
            > > > reached 100 episodes (preferably still going)
            > > >

            > > Damn. He lies. He is actually 15.
            > >
            > > Oh well. There go my chances.

          • Cian Mac Mahon
            Message 5 of 6 , May 28, 2008
              Thanks!
              Now on to the next one hundred. And I thought I was running out of
              ideas back at episode 85...
              Cian Mac Mahon
              Professional Teenage Podcaster
              Available for voice work, consulting