One Hundred Episodes!

  • cianmacmahon
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2008
      Sure! Say that this shouldn't be on the group, but I don't care!
      Because I am still recovering from the slight rush of posting View
      From The Quad episode ONE HUNDRED! I'm not going to jump to say that
      I'm the youngest podcaster to reach this mark, because I'm probably
      not. I'm still working on finding out what age Daniel from Apple
      Universe is. If he is 17.... BOOM!

      So anyway, said episode is available with almost no fanfare (I wanted
      to shout "EPISODE 100, BI*$£ES" but then I would have to mark explicit
      and piss off the advertisers. Maybe I will do it in CD version
      sometime.) at www.ViewFromTheQuad.com.

      Ooooooo-Yea.
    • cianmacmahon
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2008
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@...> wrote:

        > Sure! Say that this shouldn't be on the group, but I don't care!
        > Because I am still recovering from the slight rush of posting View
        > From The Quad episode ONE HUNDRED! I'm not going to jump to say that
        > I'm the youngest podcaster to reach this mark, because I'm probably
        > not. I'm still working on finding out what age Daniel from Apple
        > Universe is. If he is 17.... BOOM!
        >
        > So anyway, said episode is available with almost no fanfare (I wanted
        > to shout "EPISODE 100, BI*$£ES" but then I would have to mark explicit
        > and piss off the advertisers. Maybe I will do it in CD version
        > sometime.) at www.ViewFromTheQuad.com.
        >

        > Ooooooo-Yea.

        Turns out that "Daniel is a sophomore in High School where he plays
        drums for the Jazz and Wind Ensemble." Not being in the US, I had no
        idea what "Sophomore" was, so I asked google, and it told me that A
        3-year-old horse is referred to as a sophomore.
        Oh, it also seems to mean second year in collage.

        One off the list... Anybody else have anybody younger then 16 who has
        reached 100 episodes (preferably still going)
      • cianmacmahon
        Message 3 of 6 , May 26, 2008
          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@...> wrote:

          > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Sure! Say that this shouldn't be on the group, but I don't care!
          > > Because I am still recovering from the slight rush of posting View
          > > From The Quad episode ONE HUNDRED! I'm not going to jump to say that
          > > I'm the youngest podcaster to reach this mark, because I'm probably
          > > not. I'm still working on finding out what age Daniel from Apple
          > > Universe is. If he is 17.... BOOM!
          > >
          > > So anyway, said episode is available with almost no fanfare (I wanted
          > > to shout "EPISODE 100, BI*$£ES" but then I would have to mark explicit
          > > and piss off the advertisers. Maybe I will do it in CD version
          > > sometime.) at www.ViewFromTheQuad.com.
          > >

          > > Ooooooo-Yea.
          > >

          > Turns out that "Daniel is a sophomore in High School where he plays
          > drums for the Jazz and Wind Ensemble." Not being in the US, I had no
          > idea what "Sophomore" was, so I asked google, and it told me that A
          > 3-year-old horse is referred to as a sophomore.
          > Oh, it also seems to mean second year in collage.
          >
          > One off the list... Anybody else have anybody younger then 16 who has
          > reached 100 episodes (preferably still going)

          Damn. He lies. He is actually 15.

          Oh well. There go my chances.
        • sethharwoodpodcast
          Message 4 of 6 , May 27, 2008
            Cian,

            Congrats, man!! You're still the best youngest podcaster in my book! Congratulations on
            reaching this EPIC milestone.

            You rock.

            Seth

            --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@...> wrote:

            > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Sure! Say that this shouldn't be on the group, but I don't care!
            > > > Because I am still recovering from the slight rush of posting View
            > > > From The Quad episode ONE HUNDRED! I'm not going to jump to say that
            > > > I'm the youngest podcaster to reach this mark, because I'm probably
            > > > not. I'm still working on finding out what age Daniel from Apple
            > > > Universe is. If he is 17.... BOOM!
            > > >
            > > > So anyway, said episode is available with almost no fanfare (I wanted
            > > > to shout "EPISODE 100, BI*$£ES" but then I would have to mark explicit
            > > > and piss off the advertisers. Maybe I will do it in CD version
            > > > sometime.) at www.ViewFromTheQuad.com.
            > > >

            > > > Ooooooo-Yea.
            > > >

            > > Turns out that "Daniel is a sophomore in High School where he plays
            > > drums for the Jazz and Wind Ensemble." Not being in the US, I had no
            > > idea what "Sophomore" was, so I asked google, and it told me that A
            > > 3-year-old horse is referred to as a sophomore.
            > > Oh, it also seems to mean second year in collage.
            > >
            > > One off the list... Anybody else have anybody younger then 16 who has
            > > reached 100 episodes (preferably still going)
            > >

            > Damn. He lies. He is actually 15.
            >
            > Oh well. There go my chances.

          • John McJunkin
            Message 5 of 6 , May 27, 2008
              Yep Cian - keep up the good work!

              John F. McJunkin
              Avalon Podcasting, LLC
              877-MY-PODCAST
              (877-697-6322)
              480-219-8800 (in AZ)
              866-401-2354 FAX
              john@...
              http://www.avalonpodcasting.com

              On May 27, 2008, at 11:00 AM, sethharwoodpodcast wrote:

              > Cian,
              >
              > Congrats, man!! You're still the best youngest podcaster in my
              > book! Congratulations on
              > reaching this EPIC milestone.
              >
              > You rock.
              >
              > Seth
              >
              > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "cianmacmahon" <cianmm@> wrote:

              > View
              > say that
              > probably

              > (I wanted
              > explicit

              > > > Turns out that "Daniel is a sophomore in High School where he
              > plays
              > > > drums for the Jazz and Wind Ensemble." Not being in the US, I
              > had no
              > > > idea what "Sophomore" was, so I asked google, and it told me
              > that A
              > > > 3-year-old horse is referred to as a sophomore.
              > > > Oh, it also seems to mean second year in collage.
              > > >
              > > > One off the list... Anybody else have anybody younger then 16
              > who has
              > > > reached 100 episodes (preferably still going)
              > > >

              > > Damn. He lies. He is actually 15.
              > >
              > > Oh well. There go my chances.

            • Cian Mac Mahon
              Message 6 of 6 , May 28, 2008
                Thanks!
                Now on to the next one hundred. And I thought I was running out of
                ideas back at episode 85...
                Cian Mac Mahon
                Professional Teenage Podcaster
                Available for voice work, consulting