Re: Fees for advertising

  • ma_scrub
    Message 1 of 10 , May 25, 2008
      Thanks for all the comments.
      I included some podcasts as part of a blog but now would like to
      podcast more regularly, but definitely consider myself a newbie.

      Are there disadvantages to including podcasts to supplement a blog?

      Actually, I was thinking of advertising my business on a podcast and
      have no clue what typical fees would be. This podcaster didn't have a
      rate chart, so I wanted to get an idea of what typical advertising
      fees would be. I wasn't looking to get advertisers for myself.

      Thanks for the suggestions on marketing and other comments.