Re: [podcasters] Feed Burner Redirect INSTRUCTIONS ???

  • Martin McKeay
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2008
      I use feedburner because I have multiple blogs I manage on multiple
      platforms and I like having one place I can manage the feeds from.
      Additionally, it was a lifesaver earlier this year when I had a server crash
      and I had to move from hosting the blog at home to Bluehost. If not for
      Feedburner, I'd have spent a lot more time recovering readers and podcast
      subscribers.

      It's not for everyone, but it's definitely a useful service.

      Martin