Re: Promo Exchanges: The Etiquette

  • stark2k
    Message 1 of 21 , May 21, 2008
      Hi Nobilis,

      I've taken note of your points, and revised the promo. I've extended it to 40 seconds and
      changed the wording a little. I talk slower in this one, I think it sounds clearer. I've also
      registered 'erebusnovel.com' and set this to direct to my main site, so it should now be
      easier for people to remember or spell the URL.

      Thanks for the advice.

      So, now that it is done. Would anyone like to exchange promos for my up-coming launch
      episode on the first of June?

      Here's a link to the post entry with a link to my promo.
      http://colinfrancisbarnes.com/2008/05/erebus-book-1-rebirth-promo-is-alive/

      Cheers everyone!