Podcast Promos

  • Paul Parkinson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2008
      Hi there.

      I've been lurking here for a while so let me introduce myself. I am Paul
      Parkinson, host of the This Week In London Podcast (
      www.thisweekinlondon.co.uk) and Editor of Podcast User Magazine (
      www.podcastusermagazine.com).

      I saw the thread on Podcast Promos and thought you would be interested in a
      couple of sites I use for my podcast promos. They are:

      http://www.podcastpromos.com/
      Podcast Promo's

      http://www.podcastpickle.com/forums/index.php?showforum=33
      The forum page at Podcast Pickle for promo publication

      You should also take a look at Creative Commons for licensing of your
      productions. Here is a nice link which covers Podcasting at CC.
      http://creativecommons.org/podcasting

      Have a great day everyone

      Paul Parkinson