Re: [podcasters] Domain Registrars

  • Raymond B. Normandeau NYC
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2008
      I only use GoDaddy
      but buy nothing else from them except domain monitoring at $5.00 to monitor one
      hundred domains.

      I often buy throw away domains at 99¢ a year and don't renew those.
      i sold one for $500.00
      and now have one on Ebay auction [CKNY.Info]

      --
      Earn extra money with courses from University of Nigeria:
      http://www.universityofnigeria.com/radioad.ram