Re: [podcasters] Microhone recommendations

  • Martin McKeay
    Message 1 of 14 , May 14, 2008
      I'll backup what John says about background noise with the Heil; I have a
      compressor/limiter/gate, but could probably live without it. I have a loud
      computer fan and several laptops running in my office at all times, but
      you'd never know it if you listened to my podcast. I love the Heil and have
      never considered going back to the AT2020. I also have a pair of MLX 990's
      and like them, but they're no where near the quality of the PR-40.

      Martin

      Martin McKeay, CISSP, GSNA
      Host of the Network Security Blog <http://www.mckeay.net>
      and the Network Security Podcast <http://netsecpodcast.com>