Re: [podcasters] Feedback required on audio novel artwork/cover

  • Nobilis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2008
      On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 7:59 PM, stark2k <colinbarnes79@...> wrote:

      > I was wondering whether any of you could take a quick minute to have a look at it and let me
      > have your thoughts/criticisms/ideas etc..

      The impression I get from this cover, is that it's about a man who is
      attempting to transcend the limitations of life... he may be a villain
      that is turning himself into a monster, but he sees himself as
      becoming fully human.

      That's the impression I get, anyways.

      -----
      "Magical Clothes" is the erotic sequel to "The Emperor's New Clothes"
      in print: http://www.lulu.com/content/2445662
      in ebook: http://www.lulu.com/content/2087234