Re: [podcasters] How to make a voice sound artificial

  • Braindouche!
    Message 1 of 8 , May 9, 2008
      aaand, if you're the kind of geek that apparently Steve and I are, you
      should go to YouTube and search "radiophonic workshop" and watch everything
      there to get a vague idea of how they used to do audio mayhem before, yanno,
      computers. Or synths. Or Moogs. Because it's awesome. You'll get a bunch of
      BBC documentaries, build to the usual high brit standards. I love 'em.

      praisebetoDeliaDerbyshireforeverandeveramen.

      ~Mer