Re: [podcasters] New member

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4 10:58 PM
      Welcome to the group. Some of us know what we're doing. Me not so much,
      but I keep doing what I do know.

      You might also want to look at Podiobooks.com, which has turned out to be
      quite the venue for promoting novels and what-not. A number of authors
      both podcast their novels through Podiobooks and host them on their own
      sites. I listen to lots of their books, and review them on my own show as
      I finish them. Good stuff.

      There are also a number of literary and fiction podcasts out there with
      established audiences, and they might be good possibilities for exposure.
      And a number of folks who have podcast novels also participate here. They
      can give you some good guidance on the particular challenges of podcasting
      novels.

      Hope you enjoy it all as much as I have.

      Grizzly

      It was 5 May 2008, when morvenwestfield commented:

      --

      Grizzly's Growls Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>