Help needed setting up RSS feed for iTunes, etc.

  • drgenelmt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      Can anyone help me set up my RSS feeds so I dont screw up my
      submission to iTunes?

      It woudl be greatly appreaciated. It's all so confusing.
      Gene
    • Katronix Serf
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        The easiest way is to use WordPress and PodPress and let them create the
        RSS for you. They are both free scripts, and they do an amazing job!

        Chris