RE: [podcasters] Re: An Actual Reliable Hosting Provider

  • Gustavo E. Flores
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 30, 2008
      You might want to take a look at PowWeb (HYPERLINK
      "http://www.powweb.com/"www.powweb.com). I�ve got nothing but excellent
      reviews for them and I am yet to find a better deal on web hosting (based on
      the current price and what they offer).

      If you (or anybody) decides for PowWeb, please mention on their signup form
      that you learned about them through me. My domain is HYPERLINK
      "http://www.emergencyteam.net/"www.emergencyteam.net

      Thanks ;)

      Gustavo E. Flores Bauer, MS4 EMT-P :.

      e.mail: HYPERLINK