Digital Media Survey for my Master's Project

  • Jesse Zitrin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hello,

      I'm the co-host and producer of a show called the Northern California
      Pro Sports Report (http://NorCalProSports.com
      <http://NorCalProSports.com> ). I'm also compiling data on podcasting
      and digital media, crossed with consumer behavior, etc., as my Master's
      Project, for my M.A. in Sport Management at USF this summer.

      As digital media experts, amateurs, and appreciators, I hope you'll take
      a few minutes to contribute to the knowledge base by taking a short
      survey.

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=H0AN2A9s_2b90yZvcJeDnaUQ_3d_3d
      <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=H0AN2A9s_2b90yZvcJeDnaUQ_3d_3d>

      (It averages about five minutes, or 20 brief questions.) I promise to
      make the results available here once compiled and analyzed.

      Thanks to all for contributing, and good luck in your poddy endeavors!

      -Jesse Z.