Motor City Comic Con Promotion..

  • Al Righta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 10:03 PM
      Hey. Just a quick heads up for those who might be interested...

      The Motor City Comic Con will take place on May 16-18 in Novi, MI.
      You can find more info on the show here...
      http://motorcityconventions.com

      This convention happens once a year and a lot of folks attend. Although most of them are
      comics readers, many attendees are also into music, movies, gaming, technology and
      food.

      It's a very good place to promote your podcast.

      Me and a some of the other local podcasters are renting a table for the event and we'll be
      promoting our shows and podcasting in general.

      In addition to our own promo items we're looking for other podcasters that might be
      interesting in contributing.

      If like to be part of this and you'd like us to promote your show as well, send us your
      promo items and $5.

      This table will have flyers/cards for each of our shows and we'll be mixed in with the other
      exhibitors and low rent celebs.

      The table will not be a free for all "junk table" like you see near the exit/entrance of most
      conventions.

      At least one person will be working the table during the entire event.

      The other Detroit Podcasters involved are Mike from Most People are DJs, Chris from the
      Collected Comics Library and Derek from Deliberate Noise/Comic Book Noise.

      Some out of state podcasters have already expressed interest and sent us their promo
      items, which is totally rad.

      Please contact me privately if you are interested.

      Please do not reply to this email address.
      Send all messages regarding this to my other account.. jasperplannine@...

      Thanks and Good Times.
      Jasper from The PlanNineRockShow
      http://plannineprint.com