Re: [podcasters] Runsheets (a.k.a. Running Sheets)

  • Robert Becker
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
      Rik,

      I've got a form I've been working on that draws on my past experience in radio. I've been wanting to get some feedback on it before I release it to the general public. Can I send you a copy for your own personal use?

      Rob

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
        That would be great. The last time I actually used one on a regular basis was during out
        Radio Training at the Defense Information School.

        simplyRik@...