New Podcast Radio Play- Chemicals Between Us

  • r7valdez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hello Podcasters,

      I have a new podcast on my website. It's a comedic radio play and it just got into iTunes.
      Check it out if you get a chance to see if you like it! Thank you! :)

      Sincerely,

      Rain

      http://www.theamericanisland.com/production/Podcast.html

      Living in the City of Angels can be very overwhelming, especially at an age where everyone
      is searching… for the next best thing.

      ASHLEY is a 3rd year undergrad student who is a little more than just tired of the
      superficiality and flakiness of college life. Longing to converse with intelligent banter and
      ready to give up the apple martinis, Ashley is at a party and if by chance, runs into
      AUSTIN. Austin is the All-American college boy, whose popularity has made him quite
      arrogant. Coincidently, like Ashley, he's become jaded and is now searching for something
      a bit more meaningful.

      If you ask for the truth… would you also be willing to accept it? Be careful, the vernacular
      cuts like a knife. This is where the chemistry begins…