Online Registration Open for New Media Expo

  • Tim Bourquin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2008
      All - just a quick note to let you know that online registration is
      open now for the New Media Expo. We've got some cool things planned
      for newbies and also some things to rejuvenate you veterans (everyone
      needs a jump start once in a while)

      http://www.NewMediaExpo.com/register.php

      Hope to see you there.

      Tim
    • LBpodcasters.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
        I'll be there - for sure!

        Thanks for orchestrating an awesome annual event!