Re: [podcasters] Help with Adobe Audition 2.0

  • John McJunkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27 9:07 PM
      Most likely, I would bet that it's a latency issue. The audio has to
      get from your mouth, through the mic, the interface, the computer,
      and back out through the interface to your headphones. It takes a
      little bit of time even if you're not doing any processing. If you
      are processing it, it will take even longer. There's a decent chance
      that your interface has a convention for "zero-latency" monitoring,
      in which case, you literally hear the analog signal before it goes
      into the computer. You might check that. That's my guess.

      Good Luck!

      John F. McJunkin
      Avalon Podcasting, LLC
      877-MY-PODCAST