Re: [podcasters] WOO HOO I got my Zoom H4!

  • Jason Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2008
      Congrats, the H4 is great! Have fun.

      The Half Show with Me-saj & Jason
      SUBSCRIBE HERE : iTunes
      CALL THE COMMENT LINE: 206-600-HALF (4253) http//:www.thehalfshow.com

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Erk Pod <erkpod@...>
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:42:15 AM
      Subject: [podcasters] WOO HOO I got my Zoom H4!

      After saying a few weeks ago that I wanted to get a H4, it arrived Wednesday
      just in time for my next Round Table on Saturday. There was a stock issue
      but I waited for it to come back into stock and got a good deal for doing
      so. It was definitely cheaper to get it online rather than at the local
      store.

      --
      Erk
      Sydney, Australia