I can it see!

  • Morrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2008
      I check my web page and checked again, and the same GoDaddy parking
      page showed up.

      I decided to read my mail that comes in from this group to kill time
      and try again later. (I really like the post from this group.) I found
      an interesting post from Mike Wills, he talked about the website
      "OpenDNS".

      So I checked out the link that Mike provided in the post. I did the IP
      number lookup and got the same number from 6 DNS's.

      Then looking around the site more. I found that you can use them for
      your default DNS so joined them and changed my DNS to them.

      As an experiment I did my page look up before I changed it, then less
      than one minute later I tried it again with be OpenDNS as my new DNS
      and sure enough there it was...

      A blank root page never looked so good.

      Thanks Mike for the link and to everyone that was in this thread for
      all your help.