Lesson Learned about MacOS10.5 and H2

  • shantelghansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      Hey all--

      I am working on a mac OS10.5 and I have been following the
      instructions to mount up my H2 but having some problems....

      Here is the link to the directions
      http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/download/software/h2.php

      The problem is how do I copy "Copy the "SYSTEM.BIN" file into the root
      directory of the SD card via a USB connection."

      SOLUTION --- use a 3rd party card reader with the 512SD that came with
      the H2 and drag the SYSTEM.BIN file to it. Then follow the next step.

      This worked like a charm. I am able to use my 8GB (hell ya) card!

      Best,
      Shantel