Re: My iTunes podcast listing is showing up on a google search?

  • writerpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 6:25 PM
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Braindouche! <braindouche@...> wrote:

      > Just for kicks, I googled my domain just now.

      Yes, iTunes will show up in a Google search, but so will many other
      things.

      If you really want to have fun, try googling your handle.
      Eg. http://www.google.com/search?q=writerpatrick yields over 9,000 hits
      (a few that aren't me, like one for NBC). And some sites I never even
      signed up for (they just seem to have taken data from other sites). If
      I try "podcast ping" I get 25,000 hits (many not for the podcast) and
      without quotes I get over half a million (most having nothing to do
      with the podcast).