Music Review Podcast

  • hypnophobiac
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      I wanted some feedback on my podcast. I hope you guys enjoy the show,
      and if you have any suggestions for me please let me know.

      I co-host a weekly music review podcast called Have You Heard
      (http://www.haveyouheard.net). Each week we review new releases,
      recommend two great older albums, and talk about news from the music
      industry.

      If you want to know more about the artists putting out music today or
      you want sometimes heated but always passionate and intelligent
      musical debate, you should check it out.