Looking for reviewers

  • M. Bonham
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      My friends -

      I'm looking for folks who review books, whether you podcast, blog, write for
      a magazine or whatnot. I'm looking to have my latest book, Lachlei,
      reviewed. I'm planning on podcasting this when I have a little bit of time,
      so it will eventually make it into the podcast realm as well. But at the
      moment, please email me privately at skywarrior3@... and let me know you
      want an ebook copy and I'll send one out.

      Thanks in advance.

      Maggie Bonham

      ------- "Good tea. Nice House." -- Lt. Worf, ST:TNG ------------

      It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes
      -- Douglas Adams

      Be a character in MH Bonham's upcoming novel. Visit
      <http://www.lachlei.com> www.lachlei.com for contest details.

      Margaret H. Bonham, author of 28 books, <http://www.shadowhelm.net/>
      www.shadowhelm.net

      Prophecy of Swords. Runestone of Teiwas, available through
      <http://www.yarddogpress.com/> Yard Dog Press and Lachlei available through
      <http://www.dragonmoonpress.com/> Dragon Moon Press, and The King's Champion
      available through <http://www.wolfsingerpubs.com/> Wolfsinger Publications.

      Blog: <http://www.livejournal.com/users/shadowhelm/>