Re: [podcasters] Are any others here using the Marantz PMD671 ??

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
      I use a Marantz 660 to record my podcasts and always use the .wav format. My
      memory card will hold about an hour, which goes way beyond what I need. That
      said, if you need more time then dropping to mp3 format will probably not make
      much difference if you are dealing with voice.

      Cheers -

      george

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com

      Handmade Photographic Images: http://www.GLSmyth.com - Blog: GLSmyth.Wordpress.com