Re: Prickly audio, only in Garageband?

  • Cian Mac Mahon
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 24, 2008
      I am getting REALLY frustrated
      Here is a rundown.

      It is not the mixer. The sound coming out of that is perfect.

      I am using Ubercaster to record at the moment. (Pricklyness has spread
      to other programs) It starts off nice, but about 30 seconds into the
      recording, when my intro is playing, everything freezes up, and after
      4 seconds, the freeze is over, but the prickly noise starts.

      I almost slammed my mixer off my desk when this happened for a fourth
      time after restarts and software re-installs.

      But I didn't. Watch my self control.

      Cian.
      Cian Mac Mahon
      Professional Teenage Podcaster