Re: [podcasters] Re: Donegal Festival Podcast

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2008
      John -

      I am in Columbia, MD, about halfway between Baltimore and Washington, D.C. I
      remember seeing Altan at Glen Echo (near D.C.) probably around 1991, and saw
      them (I think) at Wolf Trap (where they moved the festival for several years)
      and the National Geographic building years after. I'd love to have a chance to
      see them again (I am planning to visit Ireland in 2010, but will spend most of
      my time on the Aran Islands).

      Cheers -

      george