Re: video streaming

  • jaffesalad
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2008
      Ustream is excellent, and we enjoy it very much - you can check our
      feed at

      http://www.ustream.tv/channel/somacow-media

      You also can look into Justin Tv, and YouTube is now offering a
      streaming solution as well.

      Video is an excellent companion to most shows, but it's important to
      not sacrifice content simply for the sake of that feature.
    • Kimberly Goza
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2008
        I think we are set and ready to try it out tomorrow at 12:45 eastern. We
        will be putting on a show at a school in Florida and want to give everyone a
        chance to see.

        Thanks all! I am excited and grateful to have gotten this done so quickly.

        --
        Act!vatedly Yours,
        Kimberly Goza