Re: [podcasters] video streaming

  • Kimberly Goza
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2008
      Got son working on it. If we get it figured out we'll try it on Friday!

      On Feb 7, 2008 10:41 AM, Andy Bilodeau <andycast@...> wrote:

      > On Feb 7, 2008, at 10:37 AM, Kimberly Goza wrote:
      >
      > > Googling now! Thanks
      > >
      > Hi Kimberly,
      >
      > For this use... http://ustream.tv would probably be the best.
      >
      > Let me know when you get a live stream set up..I'd love to see one of
      > your shows...
      >
      > Andy Bilodeau
      > http://andycast.net

      Act!vatedly Yours,
      Kimberly Goza
      Act!vated Storytellers on tour -
      http://www.activated-storytellers.com/travel/typical.html
      *Act!vated Stories and Travel Tales - Listen at http://activated.libsyn.com/

    • jaffesalad
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2008
        Ustream is excellent, and we enjoy it very much - you can check our
        feed at

        http://www.ustream.tv/channel/somacow-media

        You also can look into Justin Tv, and YouTube is now offering a
        streaming solution as well.

        Video is an excellent companion to most shows, but it's important to
        not sacrifice content simply for the sake of that feature.
      • Kimberly Goza
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2008
          I think we are set and ready to try it out tomorrow at 12:45 eastern. We
          will be putting on a show at a school in Florida and want to give everyone a
          chance to see.

          Thanks all! I am excited and grateful to have gotten this done so quickly.