Re: [podcasters] video streaming

  • Andy Bilodeau
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7 7:41 AM
      On Feb 7, 2008, at 10:37 AM, Kimberly Goza wrote:

      > Googling now! Thanks

      Hi Kimberly,

      For this use... http://ustream.tv would probably be the best.

      Let me know when you get a live stream set up..I'd love to see one of
      your shows...

      Andy Bilodeau
      http://andycast.net
    • Kimberly Goza
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7 7:49 AM
        Got son working on it. If we get it figured out we'll try it on Friday!

        On Feb 7, 2008 10:41 AM, Andy Bilodeau <andycast@...> wrote:

        > On Feb 7, 2008, at 10:37 AM, Kimberly Goza wrote:
        >
        > > Googling now! Thanks
        > >
        > Hi Kimberly,
        >
        > For this use... http://ustream.tv would probably be the best.
        >
        > Let me know when you get a live stream set up..I'd love to see one of
        > your shows...
        >
        > Andy Bilodeau
        > http://andycast.net

        Act!vatedly Yours,
        Kimberly Goza
        Act!vated Storytellers on tour -
        http://www.activated-storytellers.com/travel/typical.html
        *Act!vated Stories and Travel Tales - Listen at http://activated.libsyn.com/

      • jaffesalad
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7 10:37 AM
          Ustream is excellent, and we enjoy it very much - you can check our
          feed at

          http://www.ustream.tv/channel/somacow-media

          You also can look into Justin Tv, and YouTube is now offering a
          streaming solution as well.

          Video is an excellent companion to most shows, but it's important to
          not sacrifice content simply for the sake of that feature.
        • Kimberly Goza
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7 10:52 AM
            I think we are set and ready to try it out tomorrow at 12:45 eastern. We
            will be putting on a show at a school in Florida and want to give everyone a
            chance to see.

            Thanks all! I am excited and grateful to have gotten this done so quickly.