Re: [podcasters] How do I find interview opportunities for a client of mine

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008
      An indirect option: I regularly listen to "Inside PR," a podcast out of
      Canada that won't want to interview you client, but does have good info on
      the use of podcasts (and blogs) in public relations. There are several
      others on the same profession. You might want to get your client started
      on a blog (or podcast) of her own, which (given she has interesting stuff
      to say) might lead in turn to interest in interviews.

      It was 30 Jan 2008, when Lynne commented:

      --
      Grizzly's Growls
      Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>