Re: [podcasters] moving timeslots???

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 4, 2008
      It was 31 Jan 2008, when Matthew K commented:

      > My podcast also airs on live radio on three different radio stations
      > throughout Idaho.
      >
      > I submitted a show for next Sunday, and I heard the Sunday after that was
      > my last time on the 1pm timeslot. I'm moving to 7:30pm soon. What is the
      > best way I should approach moving timeslots?

      Seems to me the obvious thing would be a 15-second (or so) spot inside
      your original slot, short enough to not deprive your stations of too much
      revenue, referring listeners to your new timeslot. The stations should be
      up for this, I'd think.

      --
      Grizzly's Growls
      Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>