Garage Band

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      I am seriously considering an iMac for my new computer system. It comes with
      Garage Band so I am curious about a couple things, does it support or have
      some plug-ins for things like compression and limiting? I don't use a lot of
      plug-ins, but the few I use I use all of the time.

      --
      Mike Wills

      Check out my music show at http://thenextgenerationofradio.com

    • simms_max
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Mike <koldark@...> wrote:

        > I am seriously considering an iMac for my new computer system. It
        comes with
        > Garage Band so I am curious about a couple things, does it support
        or have
        > some plug-ins for things like compression and limiting? I don't use
        a lot of
        > plug-ins, but the few I use I use all of the time.
        >
        > --
        > Mike Wills
        >
        > Check out my music show at http://thenextgenerationofradio.com

        Yes, GarageBand supports both through Apple Audio Units, and it also
        supports VST plugins.

        You can learn more from the GarageBand manuals at
        http://www.apple.com/support/manuals/garageband/