Re: [podcasters] making music loops

  • Kevin Gibson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      You might take a look at some of the Sony Acid products . . .

      http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/acidfamily.asp

      kg

      Hi all,

      Wondering what you have to say on software to make your own music loops. I have a PC. I guess I would want something low cost, but with a fair share of loops to get started from.

      Thanks in advance!
      April

      April Clay, M.Ed, R. Psych.
      Body Mind & Motion
      "mental skills for sport and life"
      www.bodymindmotion.com

    • Steven R. Boyett
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
        The most accessible and popular loop-generaton and manipulation tools are
        probably Sony Acid and Stylus RMX. Stylus I know comes with a huge loop
        library.

        Steve Boyett
        <http://www.djsteveboy.com/> www.djsteveboy.com