PodcastFaq.com

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hey folks here is some info on the PodcastFaq.com site we have soft
      launched.

      http://www.geeknewscentral.com/archives/007595.html

      Todd
    • Paul Puri
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
        On Feb 2, 2008 7:49 AM, Todd Cochrane <ceo@...> wrote:

        > Hey folks here is some info on the PodcastFaq.com site we have soft
        > launched.
        >
        > http://www.geeknewscentral.com/archives/007595.html
        >
        > Todd
        >
        > A very good start Todd.

        I see that it is a closed system, unlike a wiki. Normally, I would encourage
        the ability to edit by the community, but the podcasters wiki just became a
        huge task keeping it safe from those who would do harm, and there were not
        enough people to keep it up. Having a suggestion system is the next best
        thing.

        Thanks,

        > Paul Puri
        >
        > New media with an independent spirit:
        > http://puripodcastproductions.com
        >
        > My gear recommendations:
        > http://podsafegear.com
        >
        > Got some thing to say? Just be a Twitter.
        > http://twitter.com/paulpuri
        >
        > Promotion without shame.
        > Podcasting Announcements

      • Todd Cochrane
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
          Were going to take all submitted articles do a quick review on them and
          update the site. Its not the best but at least we can keep the site
          brand agnostic as much as possible. But we want people to make
          suggestions etc just as one would on a wiki. We hope that this will work
          out time will tell..