Re: [podcasters] Utilising Facebook Pages

  • Brains Matter
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Jesse,

      Satish has created a facebook podcast app

      (http://apps.facebook.com/podtrak)

      which I use on my page, and there's also a couple of other apps that
      are useful (RSS feed, mp3 ones, etc.)

      There's also wordpress app plugins as well that will update your page
      each time you update your wordpress blog.

      OG

      --
      Brains Matter Podcast
      Melbourne, Australia

      On 02/02/2008, at 1:33 PM, Jesse Thorn wrote:

      > I've just created a Facebook Page for The Sound of Young America (
      > http://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-CA/The-Sound-of-Young-America/18658672608
      > ).
      >
      > What should I do with it?
      >
      > I'd love a podcast player app that I could add to the page that would
      > allow people to listen to my most recent podcast, but I haven't found
      > one. Seems like most of the podcast apps are just directories, or
      > require manual input of the MP3 location, which I don't want to do
      > every time I post a podcast.
      >
      > Anyone have any other great ideas for what to do with these pages,
      > besides the usual "accumulate friends, bother them with messages"
      > strategy? Can I post blog posts there via RSS or anything?
      >
      > Jesse
      > The Sound of Young America
      > http://www.maximumfun.org

    • Erk Pod
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
        On Feb 2, 2008 6:44 PM, Brains Matter <brainsmatter@...> wrote:

        > There's also wordpress app plugins as well that will update your page
        > each time you update your wordpress blog.
        >
        > OG

        I simply use the RSS feed of my site so it appears on my Facebook profile.

        --
        Erk
        Sydney, Australia

        WEBSITES: