Re: [podcasters] RPM 08... anybody participating?

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
      On Feb 1, 2008 4:47 PM, Braindouche! <braindouche@...> wrote:

      > Considering it got BoingBoinged the other day, there might still be a
      > few
      > people who haven't heard of this before. The RPM Challenge is sort of like
      > NaNoWriMo for recording musicians -- during the month of February, you
      > record 35 minutes of audio or 10 songs, and hopefully sweat blood in the
      > process. http://www.rpmchallenge.com/ for more info and stuff.
      >
      > It's kind of neat. I've been on their site listening to songs and other...
      > slightly less easily defined material people have already created. Is
      > anyone
      > here doing it?
      >
      > ~Mer
      > braindouche dawt net
      >

      > .

      I am:
      http://www.rpmchallenge.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/Itemid,296/

      --
      -Shawn "Shawno Gordo" Thorpe
      Hyper Nonsense - Talk/comedy podcast from central California

      Shawnogram - Content = life.
      http://www.shawnogram.com/

      Phantom Power Media - Bloggy, podcasty
      http://www.phantompower.org/

    • writerpatrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2008
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Braindouche! <braindouche@...> wrote:

        > It's kind of neat. I've been on their site listening to songs and
        other...
        > slightly less easily defined material people have already created. Is
        anyone
        > here doing it?

        Not officially, but with the Beowulf reading I'm doing I'm sure to
        exceed that. That's a marathon of it's own. And that's not including
        the regular Podcast Ping episodes, The Silent Pen or The Blue Hot
        Gossip Comedy Show (although the latter two are only monthly right now).