RE: [podcasters] Re: Podcasting "twist"

  • Tara Samuels
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      Ah, sorry all, I didn't see Steve's question, only this one from
      "Ellpond".

      I didn't put all the details in the initial email because I was worried
      you'd think I was spamming under the pretense of asking for feedback!
      Here are some more details -

      It's basically a way to send a message to subscribers' mobile phones, so
      it's a push system instead of a pull system.

      Several really really nice people offered to help and I think they've
      answered all of my questions, but if anyone wants to be part of the free
      beta, let me know and I'll be happy to send you a note when it is ready.

      Thanks again everyone!

      Tara