Soundtrack Pro tutorial?

  • kscolligan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi all,

      Anyone know of a good Soundtrack Pro tutorial online?

      I've just about had it with Awww-Crashed-Ity for Mac, and think it's
      time to amp up the know-how.

      I did a quick google and found a few -- just wondering if anyone had
      experience using any of 'em.

      Thanks,
      Kevin

      Well Told Tales
      pulp-fiction podcast

      http://WellToldTales.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
        I actually didn't find it needed a lot of tutorial. Skimming the
        first few chapters of the manual and working through some of the
        tutorial exercises that came with it worked okay for me. You'll find
        out a lot through trial and error, but the basic wave editing isn't
        much different from what you're used to with Audacity. (It's just
        better.) >8->

        On Jan 31, 2008 9:05 PM, kscolligan <kscolligan@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Anyone know of a good Soundtrack Pro tutorial online?
        >
        > I've just about had it with Awww-Crashed-Ity for Mac, and think it's
        > time to amp up the know-how.
        >
        > I did a quick google and found a few -- just wondering if anyone had
        > experience using any of 'em.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Kevin

        > Well Told Tales
        > pulp-fiction podcast
        >
        > http://WellToldTales.com

        http://www.escapepod.org
      • kscolligan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
          Thanks. Yeah, probably should've looked there first.

          With luck, I'll crank out my next episode with STP.

          Cheers,
          Kevin

          Well Told Tales
          pulp-fiction podcast