Podcasting "twist"

  • Tara Samuels
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
      Hi guys,

      My company is working on a product that we think might interest
      podcasters out there. We are a VC-funded startup (but don't hold it
      against us :) ) and our product is 3-4 weeks away from Beta.

      I'm looking for a few people who can spare 30 minutes to talk a little
      bit (over the phone) about their podcasting experience and to get your
      thoughts about our product. It'd be great to find a spectrum of
      podcasters who might have varying insights.

      If what we have sounds interesting, you might even want to be part of
      our beta in a few weeks, and of course you'd be very welcome.

      Thanks! Hope to "talk shop" with you soon!

      Tara
    • Steven R. Boyett
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
        I think you are more likely to get serious podcasters interested if you will
        provide some hint as to what your product is.

        Steve Boyett
        <http://www.djsteveboy.com/> www.djsteveboy.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
          Hi Tara: I'd be interested. Let me know if I qualify
          http://thinkfuture.com

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
            Ah, sorry all, I didn't see Steve's question, only this one from
            "Ellpond".

            I didn't put all the details in the initial email because I was worried
            you'd think I was spamming under the pretense of asking for feedback!
            Here are some more details -

            It's basically a way to send a message to subscribers' mobile phones, so
            it's a push system instead of a pull system.

            Several really really nice people offered to help and I think they've
            answered all of my questions, but if anyone wants to be part of the free
            beta, let me know and I'll be happy to send you a note when it is ready.

            Thanks again everyone!

            Tara

            seconded... there are a million and one things we can do related to
            our podcasts. An ever-so-slight hint on the value prop might help.

            --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com <mailto:podcasters%40yahoogroups.com>