How do I find interview opportunities for a client of mine

  • Lynne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2008
      Hi there,

      I'm a virtual assistant and I have a client that is revolutionizing
      the world of financial and legal planning for families as the lawyer
      you love. I'd like to find more opportunities for her to be
      interviewed and spread her message. She has done a few podcast
      interviews and would like to do more.

      How can I find relevant podcasts that would be interested in
      interviewing her and help us share her vision for the future in family
      wealth building?

      Thanks in advance for your advice!

      Lynne Cutler
      Virtual Assistant / Owner
      Virtual Sun Administrative Support
      Website: www.VirtualSunSupport.com
      Email: Lynne@...
    • Tim Street
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2008
        Have you gone to the iTunes Store and looked for podcasts that fit
        what you are looking for?

        Tim Street
        Creator/Executive Producer
        French Maid TV
        Subscribe for FREE @
        http://frenchmaidtv.com/itunes
        MyBlog
        http://1timstreet.com

        On Jan 30, 2008, at 10:03 AM, Lynne wrote:

        > Hi there,
        >
        > I'm a virtual assistant and I have a client that is revolutionizing
        > the world of financial and legal planning for families as the lawyer
        > you love. I'd like to find more opportunities for her to be
        > interviewed and spread her message. She has done a few podcast
        > interviews and would like to do more.
        >
        > How can I find relevant podcasts that would be interested in
        > interviewing her and help us share her vision for the future in family
        > wealth building?
        >
        > Thanks in advance for your advice!
        >
        > Lynne Cutler
        > Virtual Assistant / Owner
        > Virtual Sun Administrative Support
        > Website: www.VirtualSunSupport.com
        > Email: Lynne@...

      • Steven R. Boyett
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 2008
          You could appear on my Amway podcast and buy lot of interesting and exciting
          new products while informing the world of your revolutuionary and
          groundbreaking new ideas!

          --steve boyett

          _____

          I'm a virtual assistant and I have a client that is revolutionizing
          the world of financial and legal planning for families as the lawyer
          you love. I'd like to find more opportunities for her to be
          interviewed and spread her message. She has done a few podcast
          interviews and would like to do more.

          How can I find relevant podcasts that would be interested in
          interviewing her and help us share her vision for the future in family
          wealth building?

          Thanks in advance for your advice!

          Lynne Cutler
          Virtual Assistant / Owner
          Virtual Sun Administrative Support
          Website: www.VirtualSunSupport.com
          Email: Lynne@VirtualSunSup <mailto:Lynne%40VirtualSunSupport.com> port.com

        • Mike
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 30, 2008
            Look at the podcast directories:

            - Podcast Pickle
            - Podcast Alley
            - iTunes

            Contact the podcast networks/communities:

            - PodShow
            - FarPoint Media
            - The Podcast Network
            - BluBrry
            - (I am sure there are many, many more)

            On Jan 30, 2008 12:03 PM, Lynne <lynne@...> wrote:

            > Hi there,
            >
            > I'm a virtual assistant and I have a client that is revolutionizing
            > the world of financial and legal planning for families as the lawyer
            > you love. I'd like to find more opportunities for her to be
            > interviewed and spread her message. She has done a few podcast
            > interviews and would like to do more.
            >
            > How can I find relevant podcasts that would be interested in
            > interviewing her and help us share her vision for the future in family
            > wealth building?
            >
            > Thanks in advance for your advice!
            >
            > Lynne Cutler
            > Virtual Assistant / Owner
            > Virtual Sun Administrative Support
            > Website: www.VirtualSunSupport.com
            > Email: Lynne@...

            Mike Wills

            Check out my music show at http://thenextgenerationofradio.com

          • David Smith
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008
              An indirect option: I regularly listen to "Inside PR," a podcast out of
              Canada that won't want to interview you client, but does have good info on
              the use of podcasts (and blogs) in public relations. There are several
              others on the same profession. You might want to get your client started
              on a blog (or podcast) of her own, which (given she has interesting stuff
              to say) might lead in turn to interest in interviews.

              It was 30 Jan 2008, when Lynne commented:

              --
              Grizzly's Growls
              Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>