Re: Podcast Interviewer has questions

  • Dick Syatt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2008
      Thank you for your responses and ideas.

      Yes, I am interested in Hosting Podcasts (being the INTERVIEWER of the
      Guest) and that would be for large companies and Consulting firms as
      suggested.

      I also like the idea of getting some local and national stories in
      papers and or TV. When I was in the nightclub business producing
      Singles Parties, I was on Good Morning America, Donahue, To Tell the
      Truth, New York Times, Playboy, People, etc. That was the BEST way to
      attract business and attention.

      Thanks again for your suggestions.

      Dick