Re: Pod Expo final excerpts (and Homelessness interview)

  • Michael W. Dean
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 3, 2008
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Richardson - WhatTheCast?"
      <wtc@...> wrote:

      > On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 3:16 am, Michael W. Dean wrote:
      > > I've heard that one before, and having been homeless (when I was 20),
      > > I can state in a loud clear voice that there is no nobility in it.
      >
      > Any "nobility" comes from the ability to pull yourself out of the
      > situation, rather than sitting back and waiting for someone to do it
      for
      > you.
      >
      > Good job sir.
      ----
      Thank you.

      Yeah, it's been a long road in the 23 years from destitute to indigent
      to poverty to lower class to middle class to uppper middle class. I
      like the view better from here, but never forget the start of that path.

      And I never forget that Stephen Colbert line:

      "Upper-middle class is a meaningless term created by the Upperclass to
      keep the Middle class from joining with the Lower class when the
      revolution comes."

      MWD

      "Clone The Homeless"
      Michael W. Dean's podcast that remembers when sex was safe and music
      was dangerous. (Free, and no iPod is needed to listen.)
      http://www.clonethehomeless.com