Re: [podcasters] Facebook -- and why did I do that?

  • Larry Wanger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      Posting to your group when you release new shows, placing the
      shoutcast or another player on your profile page so people can listen
      to your show, perhaps posting to your profile a link to each show as
      you post it. Not sure what else but that's a start.

      DisabilityNation, an Audio Magazine by and for People with
      Disabilities. Listen at http://www.disabilitynation.net