Facebook -- and why did I do that?

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      Okay, so, driven by the insistance of my old girlfriend Boo -- who broke
      up with me, though she claims I broke up with her. Women, go figure, huh?
      -- I finally created a username on Facebook for the podcast -- not for me,
      I don't even like friends, you could tell from the show. But I did it.

      Anyway, so I've got a minimal Facebook presence for my podcast. I created
      a group for Grizzly's Growls fans (I have a few). I am otherwise utterly
      unfamiliar with Facebook, so I dunno. What else should I be doing?

      --
      Grizzly's Growls
      Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        I came across the below link on Inside Facebook a few weeks ago that has
        several ways to market using Facebook. My own facebook participation isn't
        that great, but the post included a good overview of the different things
        available. Hope it helps.

        http://www.insidefacebook.com/2007/12/09/inside-facebook-marketing-bible-24-ways-to-market-your-brand-company-product-or-service-in-facebook/

        Phill

        On Jan 2, 2008 7:09 PM, David Smith <dbsmith@...> wrote:

        > Okay, so, driven by the insistance of my old girlfriend Boo -- who broke
        >
        > up with me, though she claims I broke up with her. Women, go figure, huh?
        > -- I finally created a username on Facebook for the podcast -- not for me,
        >
        > I don't even like friends, you could tell from the show. But I did it.
        >
        > Anyway, so I've got a minimal Facebook presence for my podcast. I created
        > a group for Grizzly's Growls fans (I have a few). I am otherwise utterly
        > unfamiliar with Facebook, so I dunno. What else should I be doing?
        >
        > --
        > Grizzly's Growls
        > The Life and Times of a Minor Local Celebrity
        > Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
        > Listen or Subscribe:
        > <http://feeds.feedburner.com/grizzlysgrowls>

        --
        Recent Podcasts (http://www.thephiller.com/podcast/):
        Music Show #108

        Recent Reviews:
        Ham1 - "The Captain's Table"
        They The Low Down - "Americana Bauxdivine"
        Mother and the Addicts - "Science Fiction Illustrated"
        Band of Horses - "Cease to Begin"
        Tin Armor - "A Better Place Than I Have Been"

        PhiLL Ramey
        The PhiLL(er)
        PO Box 1345
        Issaquah, WA 98027

        phill@...
        AIM: thephillerdotcom
        http://www.thephiller.com
      • Larry Wanger
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
          Posting to your group when you release new shows, placing the
          shoutcast or another player on your profile page so people can listen
          to your show, perhaps posting to your profile a link to each show as
          you post it. Not sure what else but that's a start.

          DisabilityNation, an Audio Magazine by and for People with
          Disabilities. Listen at http://www.disabilitynation.net