Happy New Year

  • The Doctor
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2007
      I just wanted to take a second to wish you and your loved ones a very
      happy and peacful new year!!

      Best wishes,
      Doc
      www.floydpodcast.com
      (the definitive pink floyd podcast)
    • R. Morrow Shelton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        I second the motion, Marry New Year! May your podcast get spotlighted on
        iTunes "at least one" in 2008.

      • Erk Pod
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
          HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

          I hope that no matter what you do, you enjoy it as much as possible.

          I know around work everyone is happy at the moment. It won't last, though!

          --
          Erk
          Sydney, Australia

          WEBSITES:
          Erk Pod & Erk Pod Mini: http://www.erkpod.com.au

          Erk to the Diary Room: http://www.erktothediaryroom.com

          FEEDS
          Erk Pod: http://www.podshow.com/feeds/erkpodding.xml

          Erk Pod Mini: http://www.podshow.com/feeds/erkpodmini.xml

          Erk to the Diary Room http://www.podshow.com/feeds/erktothediaryroom.xml

        • Flyswatter
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
            Happy New Year! A fresh shiny new year, with no mistakes in it yet unless
            you drank too much last night!!!

            On Jan 1, 2008 5:49 AM, Erk Pod <erkpod@...> wrote:

            > HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
            >
            > I hope that no matter what you do, you enjoy it as much as possible.
            >
            > I know around work everyone is happy at the moment. It won't last, though!
            >
            > --
            > Erk
            > Sydney, Australia
            >
            > WEBSITES:
            > Erk Pod & Erk Pod Mini: http://www.erkpod.com.au
            >
            > Erk to the Diary Room: http://www.erktothediaryroom.com
            >
            > FEEDS
            > Erk Pod: http://www.podshow.com/feeds/erkpodding.xml
            >
            > Erk Pod Mini: http://www.podshow.com/feeds/erkpodmini.xml
            >
            > Erk to the Diary Room http://www.podshow.com/feeds/erktothediaryroom.xml

            Laura Ross

            The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
            http://coffeeandteashow.com
            Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
            coffeeandteashow@...

            Rocky Horror Pod Show
            http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
            Listener hotline: 206-350-0972 (note NEWER new number!)
            rockypod@...
            Join the Rockypod Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/rockypod